The abs diet is a diet developed by the editor-in-chief of the magazine Men´s Health, David Zinczenko, and is completely focused on removing the fat in your stomach area. It is supposed to be the one single diet plan that makes achieving a six pack stomach easy, because of the foods you will eat and exercises you will do that target the body fat covering your abs.
Stomach fat can be a real problem and recent studies have shown that it can be a real killer to walk around with a few spare tires around your midsection. The author claims that his book will guarantee you a flat stomach in 6 weeks but that will highly depend on the physical state you are currently in. While outrageous statements like that should always be taken with a grain of salt, it is very likely that the way this diet is developed, will actually help you achieve the physique you want, apart from giving you more energy and make you look more attractive.
One thing is obvious though, David Zinzendorf is so convinced of the qualities and advantages of his abs diet, that he offers a lifetime guarantee on his book, meaning that if you ever decide to return it, you will get your money back. Of course somebody will only do that if they are on to something that works, and by examining the diet, it is easy to see where the strength lies.
First of all, the program is focused on fat loss instead of just weight loss, and apart from that, the foods that are included are all great for muscle maintenance and growth. One of the big pitfalls of many diets is that people end up losing their healthy muscle mass, which later down the road actually leads to weight gain again. Mr. Zinczenko might just be on to something with his abs diet and if you are motivated and dedicated to changing your life and body, it just might be worth checking out his program.
Read my article titled How to Lose Weight in Two Weeks for more information on shifting that extra fat you are carrying around.
Almost everyone I know is in search for a quick and permanent solution to lose weight. But what you have to remember is that losing weight does not happen overnight. It takes time and you need to be really disciplined to stay on track with a diet plan. The newest trend in the diet industry these days is called the liquid diet weight loss program. You can guess from its name that it involves replacing your meals with liquids such as soups and shakes. Although this diet plan aims to provide you with all the essential nutrients, nothing beats the good health that real food can provide. The lack of solid food in the body will weaken your immune system and make you prone to illnesses.
Meal replacement shakes for weight loss might perfectly fit your busy schedule, but are they really the ideal way to shed off some pounds? You should think it over and over again before deciding to use the liquid diet. Although it is generally marketed to be a safe and convenient way to lose weight, it does not mean that it will work for everyone. Studies even show that people who used this diet plan regain up to 75 percent of the weight they lost in only a short period of two to three years.
One of the disadvantages of this program is that it often fails to educate people as to how it really works. In a nutshell, it is replacing two of your regular meals in a day with liquids. But you are still advised to eat at least one real meal to keep your body’s well-being. You should also know that this one real meal should be composed of healthy foods only. Some people fail when they try out this diet plan because they still fall into their habit of unhealthy eating during their one real meal. Just remember this, the best combination to lose weight is to have a healthy lifestyle, proper diet and regular exercise.
People who know the benefits of body cleansing and of detoxifying the liver, kidneys and colon, seek to understand how various colon cleansing products work to determine which ones to try. But it’s become an arduous task to sort through the colon cleanse reviews offered online because websites / forums offering what appears to be “unbiased” colon cleanse reviews often have a particular product for sale on the same website. So while information may be given abut a variety of products, the best testimonials / reviews are usually reserved for the product that’s being promoted. Hardly unbiased.
One way to decide which colon cleansing product reviews can be trusted is to read comments on websites that don’t sell cleansing kits and aren’t promoting any supplements. But the best way is to forget about reading reviews of pre-packaged “products” and investigate single / combined ingredients that are most effective in detoxifying / cleaning colonic build-up. It’s possible to use available colon cleanse reviews offered by patients of wellness centers to see what ingredients are being used. In my case, after reading what experts say about how to detox, cleanse the colon and even lose weight in two weeks or a month at international clinics, I discovered that it’s easy to make an effective colon cleanse without buying pre-packaged products.
By reading what experts recommend and how patients reacted and then analyzing what packaged cleanse kits provided (for people who want to not just cleanse but also lose weight in 2 weeks or less), I found basic ingredients repeating themselves continually. Fresh ground flax seed is an effective colon cleanser all on its own. A blend of psyllium husk, oat bran and flax seed is another effective mix. Senna tea is part of many detox programs, and drinking of water and freshly extracted vegetable juices. These few basic things are the basis for the best colon cleansing programs – and most ingredients are sold at local supermarkets and health food stores.
There will always be a lot of talk about what type of exercise equipment is the best for working out your abs. Some people even forgo using any type of equipment at all since they prefer the traditional route of crunches or situps. The Valeo Ab Wheel presents an option that lies somewhere in between an all-natural method and the use of workout equipment. It’s a very basic device that allows you to work out your core, letting you exercise your ab muscles according to your own preference in terms of overall intensity. Make no mistake, there’s nothing fancy about this product and if you go into it with high expectations you might be disappointed. It’s important to point out that the Valeo Ab Wheel usually retails for around $20, so that should give you an indication as to the quality of this device.
When it comes to the Valeo Ab Wheel, there seems to be two sides of the camp. One that complains it is a complete waste of money that won’t do you any favors in the long run. Many people have been disappointed by its seemingly flimsy structure and lack of advanced workout features. The other side would argue that for $20 you get a good basic machine that provides an alternative to traditional ab exercises. When used properly, it can help you to achieve fat loss in your ab area while building up your muscle mass, thereby making it a great introductory piece of home exercise equipment. In the end, it’s really how you put a product like this in perspective that will determine whether or not you get full value.
Out-of-the-box you will see that the Valeo Ab Wheel is almost completely assembled already. Within a few short minutes you can get going with your workout routine which will basically evolve you getting on all fours while using the wheel to roll back in force. You can increase the comfort level and traction by wrapping the handlebars in tape. Aside from that, there’s not much variation you can add to this particular device, but it does its basic job quite well. It’s also lightweight and portable which makes it handy to bring along if you happen to be traveling. Overall, it’s not going to blow your mind or replace heavier pieces of equipment, but you really don’t have anything to lose with such an affordable price tag.
As part of their new year’s resolution, each January, a lot of overweight men and women decide to shed a few pounds. Weight loss in Nashville, TN, has become quite popular for several reasons. Some of the motivators to look for comprehensive medically supervised weight loss solutions are:
- They want to look appealing to others – or one specific person they have feelings for.
- Losing weight can be a confidence booster.
- Eating balanced meals can improve or restore health. Obesity can lead to several health conditions, or make some of them worse. This includes diabetes, asthma, heart disease and stroke.
- Many people are convinced that a slimmer figure will make them look younger.
- Succeeding in weight loss in Nashville will prove to the dieters that they can accomplish something.
- Women will eat less to fit in a designer wedding gown.
- Being slim and trim gives you more options at the clothing store. It can be quite depressing when you find a nice outfit, yet it is not available in your size.
- Obesity can lead to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea can cause a person to stop breathing for short periods during sleep. This can lead to heart problems. Victims of this condition also snore heavily. The loud noise can be frustrating to partners sharing the same bedroom.
- Too much weight can be very bothersome in the summer when temperatures are high. Wearing short skirts and bathing suits can be embarrassing.
- A lot of women will sign up for weight loss in Nashville because they are tired of strangers congratulating them when they are not pregnant.
- Both men and women often want to learn about weight control principles to stop gaining more weight.
- Weight loss in Nashville will increase your sex appeal. Although some people are attracted to overweight guys and girls, the majority of the population is not.
People of all ages try to lose weight. Overweight youngsters will consider weight loss in Nashville, TN, to be able to compete with their skinny peers, while their grandparents seriously think about shedding a few pounds to improve their health. The reasons to lose weight are plentiful and so are the techniques dieters use to reach their goal.
Weight loss in Nashville can be quite challenging unless you are familiar with all your options. You can try losing weight on your own, or you can consult with a center specializing in comprehensive medically supervised weight loss solutions. Either way, be prepared to change your eating habits and increase physical activity.
- Doctors, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, counselors and dieticians will all urge you to set realistic goals. Do not lose 20 pounds at once, but start with five. Once you have lost that weight, you can continue on… slowly.
- Realize that losing weight and keeping it off is not just about dieting. It is about creating a sustainable, healthy lifestyle.
- Create an exercise plan you feel comfortable with. Do not try to become a weightlifter when you prefer riding a bike – no matter what your best friend says. Start your exercise regime and stick with it. Take it slow and work your way up. Try to incorporate exercise any time you can. Use the stairs instead of the elevator and park your car at the far edge of the shopping mall parking lot instead of at the entrance doors.
- Learn about the different food groups and what they can do for you. Dieting does not always mean that you have to give up your favorite foods. Sometimes adjusting the portions is enough. Some ingredients can often be substituted by less calorie-rich foods.
- You can also improve weight loss in Nashville by consulting with weight loss specialists. By determining and eliminating the cause for your overeating, it will be a lot easier to regain a slim and trim figure.