Performing A Diet Cleanse With Tacos
Dieters have no shortage of options when it comes to crash diets, irrational weight loss programs and impractical cleansing techniques. In spite of this excess, however, a new idea has been brought to the forefront of consumer attention and this is the notion that it is possible to cleanse the body while subsisting on tacos alone. This is a month long diet cleanse that was created by a self-professed, food-loving group of vegans. While they do not mandate that the diet be performed without any meat or dairy, their success has been the result of wholly animal-free eating.
A frybread or Indian taco is a frybread topped with various items normally found in tacos. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
How The Program Works And Why This Diet Cleanse Is Wrong
Like any diet cleanse that is destined to come and go, this program requires dieters to eliminate a lot of necessary food products from their lives. The program eliminates many whole grains such as oats. Nuts, lean fish and meat, low-fat dairy products and even fresh fruits have been taken off the menu. Instead, people are required to dine on tacos for three meals each day. While this dramatic alteration of a person’s daily intake is guaranteed to give the body a chance to process more toxins and drop pounds, it can also have a very negative toll on human health, especially given its considerable duration.
After several weeks of dramatically cutting calories and eliminating entire food groups, most people are likely to see a dramatic slow down in their metabolisms. This is the body entering into starvation mode and refusing to burn fat at a rapid rate. Moreover, most people are likely to grow tired of eating tacos after just several days or weeks. The novelty of even a favorite food is destined to wear thin when it is all that is ever allowed to grace the dinner plate. Ultimately, this is no more than the famed cookie diet wrapped in a crunchy corn shell.
Losing weight seems like a herculean task for most people whereas all it requires is a disciplined approach towards realistic weight loss goals. Let us quickly jump to some exciting and easy to follow fat burning tips that you can follow:
- Walking – Nothing can beat the charm of an early warning walk amidst the splendor of nature. There are many patients who have been advised walking to lose weight fast. The best part about this activity is that it can be easily carried out by people across all age groups. Walking in comparison to running is relaxing on the knees and joints and is therefore recommended to lose weight.
- Dairy Products – You must cut down on your intake of dairy products gradually. The fat content is quite high in such products and therefore must be eliminated completed in a gradual manner. Consumption of dairy products also increases the formation of mucous in the body that is known to slow down the digestive process.
- Junk Food – A lot of fried stuff that has become a staple diet of a lot of people must be eliminated completely. Junk food items such as pizza, burger, colas, fries, etc. must be replaced with healthy food options. Alternate options such as leafy green vegetables and fresh fruits should be the preferred choice as they are rich in dietary fiber and nutritional properties.
- Alcohol – Quitting alcohol is one of the biggest hurdles to overcome for a lot of people. Liquor is very high in terms of calories and a major culprit responsible for weight gain. Quit now and stay healthy.
Regulating your body weight in proportion to your Body Mass Index (BMI) must be one immediate goal in front of you if you are looking at shedding those extra pounds and inches. Remember! Obesity comes with a lot of related health complications such as arthritis, diabetes, asthma, colorectal cancer and heart diseases. Steer clear of these diseases and work towards embracing fitness for life.
Technically speaking, whey protein is a combination if globular proteins found in milk and milk products, which are mainly substrates of albumin and globulin. Basically, whey is a byproduct of cheese making process and comes in three types – whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and whey protein hydrolyzed. One of the properties of these substances is that they are digested easily. Because of these properties, it has been said that whey protein supplements are more effective. Since they are so effective, people are prone to overuse causing whey protein dangers.
Whey protein supplements come in powdered or liquid form and are usually consumed by people who are leading active lifestyles like athletes and body builders that have a higher need for enhanced muscle performance. However, consuming too much protein rich foods and supplements in increased amounts has known to cause different protein powder side effects.
One of the side effects of whey protein is that is could cause allergic reactions in people who are considered as lactose intolerant. Basically, whey is derived from milk and milk products that is made up of lactose. Since people who are lactose intolerant are not capable of digesting lactose, when they take certain amounts of whey protein, this would trigger allergy and cause sneezing, itching and rashes.
Aside from allergies, experts have claimed that intake of increased amounts of protein can cause kidney malfunctions. The principle behind this is when whey protein is consumed in excessive amounts; it increases the pH of the blood which results to the difficulty of kidney to digest these proteins. Aside from the kidney, the liver is also one of the affected vital organs in the body. This is because excessive whey protein can cause ketosis, a dangerous state of increased ketone level in the blood that increases the pressure of the liver.
Aside from the internal vital organs, high concentration of whey concentration can also be dangerous to the bones as it causes mineral imbalance. This would alter the mineral bone density of the bones that leads to primary stages of osteoporosis. Moreover, some cases of tiredness, headache, nausea, loss of appetite and cramps are associated in the excess intake of whey protein substances.
- Does Whey Protein Provide Arthritis Relief? (brighthub.com)